- 6 (Registered)
The goal of certification is to set a European standard for competence and excellence in Paediatric cardiology. Questions are based on, and will cover, the Knowledge Base outlined in the Specialist Paediatric Cardiology Curriculum according to the “AEPC Recommendations for Training in Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology” (Cardiol in the Young 2020;30(11):1572-1587)
Trainee must have complete the educational training and filled in AEPC Logbook.
- The examination is held once a year
- The examination is in English
- The duration of the written examination is three hours
- The questionnaire is compiled by the Educational Committee and consists of 150 multiple choice questions (MCQs) with five options, based on single best answer (no negative marking).
- Exam consists of 2 parts: first part regarding general knowledge (50 questions) and second part with clinical cases or imaging questions (100 questions)